wanna walk the dogs with us?? ...this is one of our favorite walks... ... today we walked with my nieces... it was a beautiful minnesota day!!
here we go down the driveway.... a little mail box love ... down the big hill.... past the lake filled with lily pads & turtles!! it's nice to have walking buddies .. i scoop you carry :) beautiful ruby sooo happy& goofy herbdown the hill .. .. around the bend .. .. up the hill .. almost home :) looks like ruby wants to do it again!!
first off happy mothers day to all you mommies!! heres mine hee hee i love this photo! i know she's really pretty huh?
* pretty in pink breast cancer survivor *
i'm thinking a lot about her today not just because it's mothers day & she IS my mom but she has been such a rock for me this year as i tumble through this divorce & grieve the loss of my dad & sister...
when my dad passed away she was the one who was in the same state as him.. they have been divorced since i was 7-8 years old.. she remarried long long ago... but she was the one who police called first... she was the one who had to call & tell all her children the devastating news... & she was there to support all 4 of her children.. & continues to deal with his estate items for us... she doesn't have to but she does... my sister passed away 10 months after my dad.. this time i received the call from the police.. i had to tell my mom the devastating news..
this is our first mother's day without her ...my sister susie... she has 5 beautiful children
my heart breaks for her babies & my mom... i can't imagine how it would feel to lose a child or to lose a mom
the strength of all 6 of these people overwhelms me.. i could do wonders with just a morsel of it & am honored to be my moms daughter .. my sisters babies aunt
ooo what a face .. i love a weimaraner!! & best of all for you painting on wood collectors THIS IS ON WOOD!! hooray i know it's been a while but i will be starting up the wood along with the canvas & yes they can be easily mixed & matched same thickness sides painted black & as always ready to hang & enjoy!! you know the drill available here
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.