i'm multitasking on my blog today!! so much happens & it seems not enough hours in the day to update... i get sweet confused emails.. where are you? what are you painting? how are you ??
i thank you!!
** it is so nice to have so many followers ** so here we go... a little bit of everything but the kitchen sink!! *******************
there are so many september birthdays in my family.... don't they call them
new years babies since it is the 9th month??
my sister would have been 44 on the 18th ❤ missing you susie ❤ her youngest the twins turned double digits 10 on the 20th my youngest niece ella turned 6 on the 27th... & my oldest brother scooter also had a birthday on the 27th turning 46 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they always want art... so this year i will being painting something spectacular in the twins room i'm not sure what.. sounds like they want a mural..
miss ella she loves unicorns soooo there she is .. riding her unicorn :)
scooter collects my papier mache bees... so he will get a special bee :)
hooray for all the birthdays!! now some of you have noticed i haven't posted much art lately... it has been selling fast before i get a chance which is a good thing!! also i have been doing a lot of commission work... currently working on a rabbit YES & i love rabbits!!
here are a couple commissions i've finished & haven't shown yet...
❤ a wedding gift for a groom a girl & her berner tequila married a guy & his collie whiskey
in a fabulous pink wedding cute huh??
lets see .... here is lovely chloe she loves her toys * note toy stuffing everywhere * :) her favorite a little lamb
little miss chloe & her little lamb
here's one more the viking great pyrenees to match her berner viking
fun huh? i love a dog in a hat!!
ok now to the new bathroom... i have been moonlighting as a house flipper, painter, contractor, carpet taker-outer, grunt cheap labor, we added a master suite to my farmhouse.. hopefully this will help with resale in this terrible market.. and will pay off!! my brother is a contractor i know i'm very lucky!! me.colman.herbie,ruby,lulu, & bing are staying at his house during the remodel & sale yep again i'm grateful & lucky!!
here are terrible shots of a super fabulous new bathroom in my farmhouse/cottage
i need a wide angle lens... i don't think standing on the toilet & photographing would even do it justice!!
i will post finished house photos when we are done :) it is a beautiful home just to big for me & colman wish we could stay
i will try to stay in touch with you better .. remember you can always shoot an email firstname.lastname@example.org or catch me on facebook fan page
pretty fabulous huh?? :) more from me later... currently i'm revamping.. updating painting making my mark on the world not to mention i even started a huge bonfire without lighter fluid!!! i know & yes it was the best smore EVER :)
more from me later today.. until then enjoy me... impressing my son :)
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.