:) way way to easy to forget about yourself right? work..kids..responsibilities.. ...there's no time... ugh stop take a breath remember
..treats should be simple.. ...easy... no fuss
i have several new treats since i just moved to a new state... wanna know some of them?? ...well im gonna tell ya... :) here we go!!
...the grocery store up the road sells brachs candies... 3 for a quarter & guess what they have? the little coconut neapolitan candies!! remember the pink white & chocolate chewy candies that always stick to the little plastic wrapper?? they got em!!! & every time i go 3 for me :) * treat * they also have those yummy strawberries..thats colmans treat :)
* visiting with the zebras * yes right down the road there are ZEBRAS no kidding!!! ...i first thought i was seeing things... then thought zedonkies?? but nope they are real live ranch roaming zebras!! * treat * *some days im lucky enough to catch them when they are super close to the fence * you know i totally love that! * fruit stripe treat * HA :)
* then theres the beach * *yes * i can drive to the beach .. walk..sit..sleep..doodle..explore & bury colman in the sand!!
* treat *
...a big fabulous smile from a handsome guy...
* treat * ;)
finding streets like * i dream of jeannie lane * thats a * bonus treat *
getting soaking wet during a sudden downpour with my sonshine .. * surprise treat *
or a stolen kiss on the shoulder from mr wright
* sneaky treat * :)
... treats are everywhere... stop look listen & recognize them acknowledge them they are there * i promise * simple daily treats because ya know what? ***********************
you are treat worthy
************************ *** I PROMISE ***
this guy promises too :)
both paintings are available just click image or here
so what do you think happens next?? lots of turkey legs..jokes.. juggling & conquering of turkey legs?
im not sure but with this motley cru im sure its a crazy night!!!
* of course this was inspired by our dogs * & their absolutely hysterical individual personalities
* we have a beauty queen... thats miss ruby. she sashays through the room .. ...down the street ... parade waving her tail & greeting others with kisses * we have little miss lulu ... shes the tough little teddy bear.. cute as a button..swirls her tail like a helicopter & will literally talk & cute you out of your last piece of dinner!! yes... even if its the juiciest piece of steak you have EVER tasted! but don't be fooled she will 'play' any varmit to death.. don't mess with the lulu she'll get ya* * ...theres tucker ... ...the fonz ... with his flowing beautiful mane.. soooo handsome... sooooo protective of his harem of beautiful female dogs.. but don't walk to close to his belly hair when he is laying down.. he will give you an earful!! he will answer his daddy.. yes ..he is one of those talking dogs... brave..handsome & wise * erin... now shes the ancient one.. ...16 years old... ... absolutely a red hat lady... she's been there..done that & now is a happy ... deaf... smiling.. big brown eyed girl who's ears bounce as she prances about .. ...she has her own little 'house' under the corner table... its between two couches with a small entrance... ...just her size .. she settles in with her little stuffed froggy & her soft pillow.. ... shes perhaps a little OCD ... she circles the coffee table 2-3 times before entering always & typically on her second prance around the table... she seems to enjoy cutting it a little close to tuckers flowing belly hair causing a good yelp that she loves to end her night with * her special good night kiss to tuck * and of course we can't forget mr bing the cat whos personality reminds me of of gary busey wacky...quirky...& im sure just as full of 'bing-isms' as gary is of busey-isms ... if only i could hear him ... the stories i could tell :) nuf said
painting is up for grabs here... on etsy & on ebay...
yep im going to be putting up more on ebay or tag teaming the two sites to see what happens.. do we like etsy or ebay? let me know .. & of course ** enjoy enjoy ** ~ maggie ~
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.