Thursday, October 07, 2010

**** cheers ****

** cheers **
funny thing about wine....
I LIKE IT NOW!
yes
now
:)
i didn't for years
but now
i think i prefer a riesling over a beer
:)
&
if offered by such a cute
wine butler..
i'm so there!!
:)
you know drill
just click here
or
photo for painting
:)
i finished bunny commission...
wanna see??

ok

i'm easy
i love bunnies
that would be gizmo...
i think?
the glasses sorta trick me
hmmmm
what do you think?
gizmo??
awe...
yes
gizmo!!

funny huh?

so i've been hanging out with my dogs in the pasture too..
it has been
AMAZING
weather in Minnesota!!
the trees
are bright colored
gumdrop & lollipop trees...
my
absolute favorite time of year!!

herbie & ruby seem
to be
enjoying it ..
but
they love any day
rain
snow
freezing cold...
and i
wish
i did too!!
my big boy herbie ...
... LOVE ...
we are watching Miss ruby..
the beauty queen ...
this is the jockey shot ..
it is
see it???

i love a photo with
sun spots...
orbs..
crazy
but
i hope it's my dad or sister...

soooo
thats where i've been..
painting commissions
painting my old house..
painting for me ..
smiling & being happy...
loving on my son & dogs!!
that
simple
:)
what else right?!?!?

enjoy!!
~ maggie ~



1 comment:

indie grrrl said...

Sounds like happiness to me.... Coleman, doggies, painting( well ,maybe not the house painting part) and being around friends and family. BIG HUGS to you Miss Maggie! LOVE the bunny- adorable!