whether it's a long winded "hellooooooooooooooooooooo" a "look at me" "did you see that?" "walk?" "ball?" "potty" "treat?" "aren't we cute?" "it wasn't me" "we missed YOU" "move over" "peanut butter?" "smells good" "share?" "whatcha doin?" "my turn" "i love you"
something about a nosey dog look always always ALWAYS makes me smile :)
a smile flip side of a pillow blooming flowers a soft blanket a found object an orange smile hand knit 'hugging' scarf from a favorite friend the perfect shade lipstick smell of fall leaves & bonfires dreams your flying salty skin from the ocean smell of a newborn fresh cut grass a super tall sunflower giggles winks puppy breath a smooth bald head a kittens tongue bubble eyed goldfish marigolds warm socks a colorful noodle necklace holding hands ladybugs dimples wind in your hair freckles on a dogs nose
** sooo many things *** too many to list but around every twist turn bump or straight smooth ride if you look listen smell
you will find them
so here's to you Henry Ward Beecher "Blessed are the happiness makers"
now go be a happiness maker!!
enjoy ~ maggie ~
ps.. you know the drill painting available here :)
do you remember getting your wisdom teeth pulled??
according to my dads records mine were pulled
& evidence yes i asked to have my teeth saved
so after surgery they gave them to me in a small envelope when i opened it up out spilled 4 big teeth into the palm of my hand..
i handed one to my dad " for wisdom" i told him i laughed the best i could with swollen cheeks & a mouth full of cotton gauze
he laughed... & he kept that tooth... i found it in his belongings after he passed away in 2008 so i was thinking is there a different fairy for the collection of wisdom teeth?? what about eye teeth..the "fangs" is there a special eclipse vampire fairy who collects the fangs??
well i made this door for Wisdom the wisdom tooth fairy i figure she has special ways in with she is able to extract the wisdom from those huge painful teeth & make a fabulous pixie dust .... one that lifts spirits.. sparks new ideas & gives us strength & hope for new beginnings!!
speaking of new beginnings my divorce is final .... it's official i am Maggie Brudos with wisdom to know the difference!! ;)
*** wisdom door available *** here along with several new paintings
1. My life is likely to last 10-15 years. Any separation from you is likely to be painful.
2. Give me time to understand what you want of me.
3. Place your trust in me. It is crucial for my well-being.
4. Don't be angry with me for long and don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your friends, your entertainment, but I have only you.
5. Talk to me. Even if I don't understand your words, I do understand your voice when speaking to me.
6. Be aware that however you treat me, I will never forget it.
7. Before you hit me, before you strike me, remember that I could hurt you, and yet, I choose not to bite you.
8. Before you scold me for being lazy or uncooperative, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I'm not getting the right food, I have been in the sun too long, or my heart might be getting old or weak.
9. Please take care of me when I grow old. You too, will grow old.
10. On the ultimate difficult journey, go with me please. Never say you can't bear to watch. Don't make me face this alone. Everything is easier for me if you are there, because I love you so.