Tuesday, August 23, 2011

*missing my herbie & my big love rocco something fierce *

today has been
....well ...
.. one of those days ..
the kind of day where

* you hear his bark *
* miss his fur *
EVERYWHERE
* the way he would lay down to eat *
* tilt his head when you said his name
* the guilty expression when he ate the
... remote ...
... sock ...
* your sammich *
not to forget to mention
* the counter surfing of fiery hot cheetos & the aftermath *
* the kisses *
* prancing through mean marias yard & peeing on her plant *
* hugs *
* the unconditional love *
* the smiles *

... katie ...
... the love those 2 furry monsters gave our baby boys ...

* PRICELESS *
&
US
** we are so fortunate **


... herbie ...
its been 3 months
i miss you
... terribly...
rocco
aka
poopoos
its been just a year & a handful of days
.... it honesty feels so much longer....
i forever will be comforted by the fact
you
... my best-est friend in the worlds baby ...
you
poo-poos
are with my
goofy
doofy doo
with
* rubys baby herbie*
... by the way ...
she loves you still rocco

katie
they will forever
be our angels
&
you katie
* will always be my angel on earth *

loving you honey
*
me


No comments: