Sunday, December 05, 2010

*** can you read lips? ***


yep ..
me
29 minutes to get to work
&
*** NO CAR BRUSH/ICE SCRAPER ***



i was packed in ..
my own igloo on wheels!

you would think after a couple winters here i would get
with the program..
obviously i've been in denial!!

tis the season of...

* warming up the car *
* scraping the windshield *
* freezing cold gas nozzles *
* frozen shut car windows & doors *
* frosty windows that refuse to defrost *
not to mention
ramming the grocery cart
through
snow drifts & snow slop
to get from store to car...

so with that said...
i thank this little house
so shiney & bright
that had me driving my mobile igloo around the block twice to admire...


so
until it thaws
this is me
* nanook of the north *

adapting..
conquering
&
bashing
on
regardless!!

* holding my new snowbrush/ice scaper *

...stay warm & buried out...

~ maggie ~

1 comment:

nollyposh said...

Oh poor baby... and here i am in all this humidity... Maybe i could send you some in a jar!