Monday, November 29, 2010

** me ... you & hulu **



so ..
here i sit after months of comcast
scrolling warnings across the top of my tv screen..
they warned me
to hook up my adapter for this new digital tv dealie..
they
warned that i may lose some channels
&
yes
i did ..

slowly...
they wiped out channels ..
a few at a time
but
i had
bravo
i was fine..
but
then
i noticed all i had was 5 channels
which was still
ok...
i love sleeping to court shows..
* remember i typically sleep in the day *
so still all was good...

then
today...
i had the
evening
off..

i was feeling
* inspired *
* awake *
* ...had programs to watch tonight... *
i
was
ready to

HOOK IT UP

my box doesn't work

ugh

so
tonight
on my night off
i am missing
the new episode of housewives of atlanta
one of my guilty pleasures
* along with bridezillas *
..
i think i may want to live vicariously
through these women...
is that terrible?

as much as i desire to be
respected
cherished
&
treated wonderfully
because
of
love
&
mindfulness

not
because
i scare the shitt out of you
so
you better do & say as i want you too!!

yep..
you know what im talking about!
you've watched these shows
whats up with these women..
&
men
what are you thinking??
really
you like that??

maybe i should conduct an experiment..
should i channel a little
nene or kim?

can you imagine
me acting like that!!!

i don't think i could deal with myself...

forget it

it will happen for me...
i just need to get through
the frogs
right?

until then
&
until
i pick up my new digital adapter box
in the morning...

it's me
YOU
&
hulu

* sweet dreams *

~ maggie ~

No comments: