Friday, May 08, 2009

** what a week!! **

it has been such a fun busy week ..
here's a quick
rewind..

Saturday
PROM
weeeeee
went to help my niece
here is my beautiful golden mermaid niece alex
i know gorgeous

sunday
our first day on the lake in
my brother & sister-in-laws
new boat!

Wednesday
colmans 12th birthday!!
wooohooooo
bowling with all the cousins!!
& my sweet tween
yes.. long hair..
i lost a bet & so
it hasn't been cut since september!!!
no kidding
i think june is
cutting date...

so it has been busy...
fun
busy
& yes
productive too

here are my latest
~ snorkle kat ~
* fresh flowers *
so much going on huh?
i'm a busy gal
:)
so now tomorrow is a sorta reunion get together
whatever
anyway...
i haven't seen these folks since high school
& i tell
ya
i'm still not really used to this hair of mine..
the white/silver/gray streaks in the front..
but
i'm going
yep
think of me
good thoughts & lovely locks
:)
enjoy!!
maggie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope the reunion went well--you are a brave person,ha. And your hair color is great. Coleman is really growing up!

Nancy