Thursday, September 04, 2008

**** back to business as usual ****

the sugar maple in the back yard is reminding me it's that time of year.. it is quickly starting to become fabulously brilliant!!!! i just love the look of this tree!!! i will take a photo in the morning.. i took one earlier today but it vanished from my memory card.. does that happen to you ??? is it just a strange phenomenon that happens to me...
& it seems to happen waaaay tooo often!!
so photo tomorrow...
my little niece loves to wear stickers on her forehead.. is this a little girl thing?? ...
i'm not sure if it is but she has butterflies & unicorns ... it is so cute .. so i decided to experiment & become magical with my flower stickers ... maybe meet her at the bus stop or just go over & play this weekend with my blooming forehead :)
... my 11 year old says i am a magical dork....
ugh...
so i threatened to meet him at his bus stop...
HA!!

well ... here is some new paintings...
you know the drill...

No comments: