Wednesday, September 10, 2008

**** september 11th VICKI DAY *****


connie declared sept 11th to be vicki day..

vicki is

love...strength... support ... mother ..wife .. friend...

and a blessing.....

healing energy to you vicki.......



In Honor of Vicki Day--September 11th Aussie Time!!!

This candle burns for you Vicki in great honor and support. You have inspired me with your bravery, you have taught me with your wisdom, you have shared great love with me...and all those that have had the blessing to find you. What a beautiful world this is...with you in my day always. I love you....my heart is open and sending you the greatest, warmest healing it possibly can. You are never alone. You are always loved. You are safe. We are all on this journey with you.

Peace & Love.

2 comments:

nollyposh said...

Thankyou so much maggie... i love you too ~thankYOU~ xoxoxoxoxxoxoxox

nollyposh said...

did i tell you that already? i hope so *kisses* you can never be too thankful for beautiful friends XOX