Friday, September 05, 2008

***** the sugar maple ****



see it is becoming very fiery...
i love it ...
i will keep you posted on its colors...
did i already tell you
I
LOVE IT!!
and look
my pumpkin is growing...
HOOOOOORAY!!!!!
maybe i need to stop it from growing on the fence..
it has potential to grow to be the worlds largest pumpkin!!
what if
i blow it by not helping it off the fence
& the plant gets sooo
big & heavy it breaks off the vine &
boo hoo
... breaks ....

that would be sad ..
off to tend to my pumpkin!!


it looks like a watermelon doesn't it?
hmmmmmmm
did i goof
is it a watermelon?

~ maggie ~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! LOL. I think it will break the fence before it will break off the vine! not too sure if it's a pumpkin, but it's sure a beauty. Found you from Vicki's(Nolly Posh) blog and linked over- Glad I did. You're a hoot! Nice to meet you. Good luck with your squash? :--) Sandy