Sunday, September 21, 2008

*** a visit with my dad ***


so today i had hoped to make fudge.. but first i thought i would run out & visit my dad.. it has been about 3 weeks since his memorial services .. they said 3-4 weeks his marker would be up.. i just wanted to visit.. go look ...
& it was up...... it was really pretty there... it is fort snelling ... about 20 minutes from my house...
it looks like he is in good company... has beautiful views .... as far as the fudge goes..
it
may
have
to wait
until
tomorrow....
:(
i am sleepy

~ maggie ~












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your priorities were in the perfect order today!
I'm glad you were able to go. Rest, fudge can wait til tomorrow. BTW, how's that squash melon thing doing? Is it still green? I cant wait to see what it turns into!!
Pleasant dreams my dear friend!